Sprive for Special Olympics Southern California (Charity Ride)
SoulCycle Culver City
8820 Washington Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232
Saturday, July 22, 2017 from 12:00pm-2:00pm
Your life just got a little more SOULful. Sprive invites you to take a ride and fundraise for Special Olympics Southern California (SOSC) athletes. All proceeds raised at this event will go to SOSC continual endeavors to support athletes with intellectual disabilities. Reserve your bike now and help raise money for this great cause!
Here’s how it works:
- Create a Crowdrise account at http://www.sosc.org/sprive.
- Register to ride: Click on 'REGISTER to ride' button, input your information and donate a minimum of $50.
- Share your Crowdrise link and encourage friends and family to join/donate.
- Bring awareness to your community, raise money, meet or surpass your $200 goal.
Not ready to ride but want to DONATE?
- Donate to the Fundraiser: Click on 'DONATE to this fundraiser' button, select the team member, and set donation amount.
Live. Pivot. Fundraise.
Top 3 fund-raisers will receive specialized medals and Sprive products
See you on a bike!
- Shoe rental and water donated by SoulCycle.
- Commemorative medal awarded to each participant who reaches $200 fundraising goal.
- Raffle and refreshments after 45-minute ride.
- SOSC athletes in attendance to share their inspirational stories.